Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Coming Attractions

I've got big plans for this little blog. Here's a prevue of what's to come (as well as a check list to help me keep track of the stuff that I want to do):


  • Did you know the google maps pedometer now displays roads for non-US countries? It does! So I'll be tracing out the route that I took on my New Zealand adventure this spring. It'll be neat to see exactly what kind of mileages (kilometerages?) and climbs I did. I'll also include my correspondences to the folks back home, for narrative goodness.

  • I intend do a full write up of RAO Speedwagon's Race Across Oregon title defense, including a map of the route (which I've also ridden as a bike tour.)

  • I'll also trace out trips that I've taken to Salem (OR), Seattle, High Rock, Lost Creek, Lolo Pass (Barlow Century), the Three Capes, and the Bridge of the Gods.

  • I'll give a photo-tour of the equipment (i.e., bikes) that I use on my expeditions, as one can never have too much bike pr0n around.

  • I'll put together a catalogue of roads that I'm interested in exploring, with some ideas for rides that I might take to facilitate said exploration. By the way, if anyone out there has a suggestion for a road or area around here for me to check out, by all means, lay it on me.


So, if any of that interests you, check back in the coming weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home